If you have internet access, your QNB Bank accounts are as close as your PC, tablet or smartphone. With QNB-Online banking, you can enjoy 24/7 account access and robust management tools. Business Customers please contact your QNB Relationship Manager to enroll in QNB-Online.
Use our QNB-Online service to:
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Set and receive account alerts
- Review account activity and balances
- Place stop payments on checks
- Reorder checks
- View and print eStatements
- Sign up for text banking
QNB-Online's Bill Pay feature allows you to securely pay your bills or an individual online, anywhere and anytime without writing a check. Our Bill Pay service let's you:
- Make a one-time payment
- Schedule recurring payments
- Set up payments in advance
- Track Bill Pay activities
- Make electronic person-to-person payments
- Receive email and text notifications
- Transfer funds to and from other financial institutions
- Send rush payments
To enroll, log in to your account, then click the Transactions tab and click Bill Payment.
|Miscellaneous Bill Pay Fees|
|Rush Electronic Payment||$4.95 (2nd business day)|
|Rush Check Payment||$14.95 (2nd business day)|
|Rush Check Payment||$19.95 (next business day)|
Is my computer compatible with QNB-Online?
The best way to ensure your computer is compatible with QNB-Online is to update your browser. Click here for a list of supported browsers and operating systems (PDF).
How do I enroll in QNB-Online?
Consumer customers, click here to enroll in QNB-Online.
Business customers, contact your QNB Relationship Manager to enroll in QNB-Online.
How do I log in to QNB-Online?
Simply click the orange 'Login' button at the top of our website and sign in using your login ID and password.
How do I pay bills in QNB-Online?
To pay bills in QNB-Online:
- Click the Transactions tab from the main navigation bar and click Business Bill Pay. If your account is not already enrolled, you will be prompted to enroll in Bill Pay.
- Select the payment option you'd like to make (Single Payment, Recurring Payment, etc.).
- Choose the type of payment you'd like to make (For a Bill, For an Individual, Transfer Funds, etc.).
- Select a payee from the Payee List.
- Input/Select the payment details.
- Click Review if you wish to look over the payment.
- Click Submit to schedule the payment.
Why do I get an error message when I try to send a duplicate payment to a payee?
The intention of the error message is to allow you to confirm that you do in fact wish to send the duplicate payment, or cancel the payment if it was duplicated by mistake.
How do I transfer funds in QNB-Online?
To transfer funds in QNB-Online:
- Click the Transactions tab from the main navigation bar and click Funds Transfer.
- Select the accounts that you wish to transfer funds From and To.
- Enter the dollar amount and date to process the transaction.
- If you wish to set up a recurring transaction (optional), click the Make This a Recurring Transaction checkbox. New input fields will appear, and you will need to specify the frequency and date range for this transaction. You can choose to make this transaction Repeat Forever by checking the box under frequency.
- When you have finished entering all of the needed information, click Transfer Funds.
- If successful, a screen with an overview of your transaction will appear. All funds transfers will appear in the Activity Center (within the Transactions tab) whether immediate or future dated. You can view them at this time or click Close and review at your convenience.
How do I set up alerts in QNB-Online?
Stay on top of your accounts by setting customizable alerts in online banking.
To set up alerts in QNB-Online:
- Click the Settings tab from the main navigation bar and click Alerts.
- To create a new alert, click the New Alert drop-down button. Choose the type of alert you wish to create from the drop-down list. A new screen will appear where you can enter the necessary information. Be sure to click Save when finished.
- To view the alerts for each category, click the category header.
- You can easily toggle an alert on/off without deleting the alert by clicking the Enable switch button On or Off.
- To view or change details of an already-existing alert, click the Edit link on the right side of the alert you would like to edit. Be sure to click Save after you've changes your alert details.
Where can I find the QNB-Online and QNB-Mobile disclosures?
Agreements and disclosures can be found below:
What if I need help?