Careers at QNB
Since 1877, QNB Bank…Your Community Bank, has been a great place to work and a great place to bank! We are your original hometown bank with over 200 employees in 12 convenient locations. At QNB, if you’ll help us better serve our customers, we'd like to talk to you. We know that innovation, growth and personal service make it possible for us, and you, to succeed.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
It is the goal of QNB Bank to provide every individual with an equal opportunity in all of our employment programs and business activities. The Bank prohibits discrimination in all aspects of our personnel operations including recruitment, hiring, promotions, training, awards, reorganizations and employee retention.
It is expected that every employee, regardless of position, ensures that the Bank maintains the highest standards for inclusiveness and continues the efforts to create and sustain a model workplace so that the Bank is an employer of choice.
Great Customer Service
Isn’t it great when somebody remembers your name, or inquires about your day? Excellent customer service is a tradition here. We realize that our customers don't want to talk to stuffy bankers; they want a genuine friendly smile, they want to feel welcome and valued—while receiving accurate and knowledgeable service. Every department at QNB has internal and external customers, and our goal is to provide consistent outstanding service. That difference makes QNB a great place to bank and a GREAT place to work.
An Investment in YOU!
At QNB, we think it's important to support you in the community in which you live. We believe in providing our employees with an environment where they can achieve their goals—both in terms of customer service and career growth. When you work for QNB you’ll receive professional development throughout the year. You will have the opportunity to participate in personal wellness activities. You will be eligible to continue your education through a generous tuition reimbursement program. We’ll even reward you financially for joining a gym or fitness organization!
We think it's important to support the communities in which we do business and we encourage our employees to get involved in local community activities. We’ll provide plenty of opportunities and encouragement for you to become involved. Our community events are a great time for everyone that works and banks with us!
Here are just a few of the excellent benefits a full-time employee receives when coming to work at QNB Bank:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holiday time
- A generous 401(k) plan including matching contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and medical care reimbursement accounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Banking services free or discounted
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health Club Membership reimbursement
- Part-time employees are also eligible for some benefits
- And last but not least—great co-workers who enjoy working together, having fun, and supporting their community.
Meet some of today’s bankers and hear what they love about their different roles and working in banking by visiting the American Bankers Association website.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Part-time position currently available at the Colmar Office
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Models Q2 Service and Sales programs with creativity and energy such that goals are achieved and quality standards are met or exceeded. Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
- Builds customer relationships by being accountable for representing QNB to the customer in a courteous, confidential, and professional manner, and for providing prompt efficient and accurate service in processing transactions through consultative selling and cross-selling in a positive manner.
- Cross-sells deposit and loan products and refers customers to the appropriate person or department.
- Performs paying and receiving teller functions accurately and balances cash drawer at the end of the day.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of the role of Financial Service Representative.
- Able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions.
- Must have strong QNB product knowledge and actively champion QNB Service and Sales, referral and product campaigns.
- Completes assigned compliance training in a timely manner and demonstrates the ability to apply training to their duties and responsibilities.
- Assumes additional job-related duties as requested including the ability to work at any branch location.
REQUIRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time – all day if necessary.
- Successful experience working with customers and co-workers.
- Must complete basic FSR training and new accounts training within the first 6 months of employment.
- Must complete FSR certification requirement within 18 months of hire.
- Ability to lift and maneuver 25-50 pound coin bags.
- Communication skills that model QNB’s sales efforts; including the ability to identify and fulfill customers' current and future needs.
- Requires basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills. Completion of high school, vocational training or equivalent.
- Fulfill QNB compliance in operations and security by adhering to government regulations, QNB policy, and established procedures.
- Must successfully complete Principles of Banking within the first 18 months of employment (grade of C or higher).
- Must fulfill re-certification requirements for FSR annually.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Operate an on-line teller terminal and other standard office equipment, including an adding machine and possess keyboarding skills and have a comfort with standard computer skills (i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Previous or current bank experience desired, but not required.
Attn: Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 9005
Quakertown PA 18951-9005
Human Resources is located in our Towne Bank Center:
From Route 309 in Quakertown, turn East onto Route 313. Follow this road through two traffic lights, QNB's Towne Bank Center will be on your right hand side about the middle of the block (physical address is 320 West Broad Street).