1) Open QNB Account
- Visit your local QNB Branch, or open an account online using our online account opening portal.
- You can open an account with as little as $25.00!
- To determine which account fits you best, visit your local QNB Branch or click here to view account options.
2) Move That Money
Use the resources below to make the switch more convenient for you!
- Change Direct Deposit
- Change Automatic Payments
- Locate your Routing Number (you will need this for completing the process)
The routing/transit number should come first at the bottom of the check on the left side. It is denoted by nine digits and is surrounded by a symbol with 3 blocks.
The checking account number and check number follow the routing number. The checking account number typically immediately follows the routing number, however, in some cases the check number may come before the checking account number. The check number at the bottom should match the number in the top right corner (do not use the check number).
3) Ready to Close
Once you have completed the switch and verified all outstanding checks have posted and cleared your old account, mail the Account Closing Letter to your previous bank to close your account and send the remaining balance to you. Once you receive those funds, simply deposit into your new QNB account.